BORN FREE AND EQUAL: The Story of Loyal Japanese Americans, Manzanar Relocation Center, Inyo County, California
by Adams, Ansel, Archie Miyatake, Sue Kunitomi Embrey, et al
- near fine
- Near fine/Very good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Covina, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Johnson Rare Books & Archives (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BORN FREE AND EQUAL: The Story of Loyal Japanese Americans, Manzanar Relocation Center, Inyo County, California
- Adams, Ansel, Archie Miyatake, Sue Kunitomi Embrey, et al
- Book Condition
- Used - Near fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Spotted Dog Press, Inc
- Place of Publication
- Bishop, California
- Date Published
- Ethnic Studies, Japanese Internment, Americana, Photography, World War II, Ansel Adams, BIBLIO-LIVE-4
Terms of Sale
Johnson Rare Books & Archives
As proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America, we uphold our association's code of ethics. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, all items are returnable within ten days of delivery. Materials must be returned in the same condition as sent. If you have any questions or concerns, simply call us to discuss.
About the Seller
About Johnson Rare Books & Archives
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...