Botsford Collection of Folk Songs: Volume 3, Southern Europe
by Botsford, Florence Hudson
- Very Good Condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Schirmer, New York, 1933. First Edition. Softcover. Very Good Condition. Appears to have been part of a pvt library Text and spine marked with Library stamps, but very discreetly, in all other respects in very good condition throughout. Category: Music; Folk Music; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 21948. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Botsford Collection of Folk Songs: Volume 3, Southern Europe
- Botsford, Florence Hudson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Music; Folk Music; Botsford, Florence Hudson Botsford Collection of Folk Songs: Volume 3, Southern Europe
- Bookseller catalogs
- Folk Music;
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]