Boundaries, Possessions, and Conflicts in Central and North America and the Caribbean
by Gordon Ireland
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
'The present book is a companion to Boundaries, Possessions, and Conflicts in South America, published under the same auspices in 1938, and completes for the Central and North American and Caribbean republics the factual story of boundary and territorial disputes of the Western Hemisphere.
Small signs of visible wear. SEE PICTURES for any wear or defects. Condition based on age of book. To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD + . If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to send us an email.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hideaway Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Boundaries, Possessions, and Conflicts in Central and North America and the Caribbean
- Gordon Ireland
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Octagon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; World History;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item described incorrectly or if it arrives damaged.
About the Seller
About Hideaway Books
To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD or better .
We are currently working on uploading our inventory so if you are looking for a specific book we may still have it! Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any questions & help you find the book you are looking for.
Shipping:All of our books are carefully wrapped in protective cardboard & sent in mylar envelopes or cardboard boxes. Standard shipping is done through USPS media mail. We include a signature confirmation for all items priced $100 or more free of charge.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS:Any items bought by customers located in California will be charged appropriate sales tax as required by the state.
Adam & Miya Lehrke
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]