Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Breakthrough Selling : Customer-Building Strategies from the Best in the Business
by Farber, Barry J.; Wycoff, Joyce
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice - Hall, Inc., 1992. Jacket has light edgewear. Boards have minor shelfwear. Pages are clean, text has no markings, binding is sound. . Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Breakthrough Selling : Customer-Building Strategies from the Best in the Business
- Farber, Barry J.; Wycoff, Joyce
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Prentice - Hall, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Date Published
- EXECUTIVES SALES MANAGEMENT SELLING BUSINESS ECONOMICS GENERAL
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.