The Britannica Year-Book 1913
by Chisholm, Hugh (editor)
- See description
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Britannica Year-Book 1913
- Chisholm, Hugh (editor)
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Reference, Collectible
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Prices net to all in USD. We use Brodart dust jacket protectors. Our records are updated daily. We pack well and ship promptly. . Return your book for a full refund if not as described. More questions? Call us!
About the Seller
About Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....