British Battleships, Warrior 1860 to Vanguard 1950: A History of Design, Construction & Armament.
by Parkes, Oscar
- near fine
- Near Fine
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Military Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- British Battleships, Warrior 1860 to Vanguard 1950: A History of Design, Construction & Armament.
- Parkes, Oscar
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- London: Seeley, 1966
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- WARSHIPS; Items with Photos; List 59; ORDNANCE / NAVAL;
Terms of Sale
If you find you don't want the book, you may return it with in 15 days of receipt, for the refund of the book price alone. If the book is misdescribed, return for with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery Shipment is at your risk if lost or damaged in transit unless you request postal insurance in advance/at the time the order is placed.
About the Seller
About Military Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...