BRITISH MYTHS & LEGENDS
by Barber, Richard
- very good
- Very Good
Monmouthshire, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stella & Rose's Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BRITISH MYTHS & LEGENDS
- Barber, Richard
- Illustrated by Lord, John Vernon
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Published by Folio Society
- Date Published
- FOLIO SOCIETY MYTHS AND MYTHOLOGY LEGENDS LEATHER BINDING
Terms of Sale
Stella & Rose's Books
Payment with order. All our prices are in British pounds. If we receive payment with your order, our objective is to get the book in the post to you within one working day. Orders received after mid-day UK time on Fridays may not be processed until the following Monday. Postage & packing are extra. We confirm despatch by email and provide estimates of delivery times. We would appreciate it if you let us know when the book arrives.
We do our best to make sure that all of our books are described accurately. Books can be returned within 14 days of receipt. If a book is found to be substantially not as described then we shall provide a full refund including return postage otherwise you shall be repsonible for cost of return postage. Please phone or email before returning any item. An immediate refund will be given on receipt of any books returned.
About the Seller
About Stella & Rose's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...