British profile miniaturists (Faber collectors library)
by Mayne, Arthur
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Faber, 1970-07-01. Hardcover. Very Good. 131pp. Illustrated with colour & b/w examples, with a further 73 in b/w at the rear of the book. Light bumps to the head & tail of the spine - with associated creasing to the wrapper. Light rubbing to the tail of the spine & lower corners. Clean & tight, with gilt embossed lettering to the spine. The dust wrapper has been price clipped. The laminate at the head of the spine is lifting a little, as well as there being a small nik. Slight shelf wear. The complete, original wrapper. A very good, well preserved first edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Trumpington Fine Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- British profile miniaturists (Faber collectors library)
- Mayne, Arthur
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Trumpington Fine Books Limited
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Sorn, East Ayrshire
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]