British Profile Miniaturists.
by Mayne, Arthur
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Brillig Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- British Profile Miniaturists.
- Mayne, Arthur
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- Boston: Boston Book and Art, (1970).
- Date Published
- MINIATURES, MINIATURE, BRITISH, PAINTING, ART
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment methods accepted include, personal check or money order, in US Dollars drawn on US institutions, MasterCard, Visa, Amex and PAYPAL and wire transfer. Shipping is $5.50 for first item and $3.00 for each additional item. Priority Shipping is an extra $3.00 for single volumes. (Special shipping, multi-volume, heavy and oversize items extra). Foreign orders shipped at cost (please specify surface, air or global priority and insurance. If shipping method on foreign orders is not specified then shipping method is at the discretion of seller. Not responsible for loss or damage to uninsured international shipments). E-mail will hold item for 10 days pending receipt of payment. Pennsylvania Residents add 7% state sales tax. All items returnable within 14 days of receipt (in original condition) if not as described, with prompt advance notice if returning any item. NO DROP SHIPPING WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT. All items offered subject to prior sale. Prices are net to all.
About the Seller
About Brillig Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]