A Brontë Bibliography
by Yablon, G.Anthony; Turner, John R
- Near Fine with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London/Westport, Conn.: Ian Hodgkins & Co., Ltd./Meckler Books. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1978. Hardcover. 090646000X . Work chronicles references to the Brontës in books, monographs and other publications. In full navy cloth w/bright gilt lettering, cover & spine. Interior printed on quality ivory laid papers. Rear cover ever so slightly splayed. ; Small 4to 9" - 11" tall; 151 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Brontë Bibliography
- Yablon, G.Anthony; Turner, John R
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ian Hodgkins & Co., Ltd./Meckler Books
- Place of Publication
- London/Westport, Conn.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Books About Books and Words;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]