Brush, Prof. H.D.
by A New System of Horse Training or Horse Education as Taught be Prof. H.D.Brush. Fingal Ont
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ontario: The Carswell Co.Ltd., 1902 A nice tight book, with a notation from the previous owner on the ffep and on the reverse of one of the two frontispieces there is a handwritten prescription for Colic. otherwise the text block is unmarked.Solid brown boards with bright gilt title on front. An interesting printed comment of the title page is " Any Persons receiving or buying this book is pledged not to lend, sell or divulge the secrets under penalty of perjury without permission from the Author". There is a small 'nick to the spine which has resulted in a small 2cm piece missing otherwise very little shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Brush, Prof. H.D.
- A New System of Horse Training or Horse Education as Taught be Prof. H.D.Brush. Fingal Ont
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- The Carswell Co.Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Horses training
- 16mo - over 5¾ - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]