Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Author, 1989. 78 leaves plus ten pages of photographs. Paperbound with Stiff Covers. A very good copy, the light green covers of which, are slightly soiled. Reminiscences of growing up in this part of Massachusetts. Signed by the author. The date of publication is conjecture, it appearing with the signature.. First Edition. Softcover. Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Brushy Hill [and] Scituate
- Bonney, Margaret Cole
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Date published
- BRUSHY HILL (MASS.)--HISTORY SCITUATE COLE FAMILY GENEALOG Y. GREENBUSH (MASS.)--HISTORY.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Massachusetts History; Genealogy;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]