Buena Vista and Tributary Mining Camps. A Sketch of the Mines of Cottonwood and La Plata Districts, Chaffee County, Colorado
by BUENA VISTA - A. VINETTE
- See description
Ardsley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The text is signed in print at end by A. Vinette, who is described on p. 32 as the owner, with A. D. Butler, of the first extension of the Missouri Gulch called the Falcon. No copies are recorded at auction in at least the past fifty years. Not in Graff, Sabin. Howes B-937; Wynar 3470.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Buena Vista and Tributary Mining Camps. A Sketch of the Mines of Cottonwood and La Plata Districts, Chaffee County, Colorado
- BUENA VISTA - A. VINETTE
- Book condition
- Times Book and Job Rooms
- Place of Publication
- Buena Vista, CO
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]