Building For Health
by Burkard, William E. / Chambers, Raymond L. / Maroney, Frederick W
- Good/No DJ
Canon City, Colorado
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Building For Health
- Burkard, William E. / Chambers, Raymond L. / Maroney, Frederick W
- Hetherington, Mildred Lyon / Dorcy, Irene / Mitchell, Grace G.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- 1st Printiing
- Lyons & Carnahan
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Health, Textbooks
- Bookseller catalogs
- Textbooks; Health;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]