BUILDING THE WOODEN FIGHTING SHIP
by Dodds, James and James Moore
- very good
- Very Good/Good++
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Farmingville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Koster's Collectible Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BUILDING THE WOODEN FIGHTING SHIP
- Dodds, James and James Moore
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Facts on File Publications
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Koster's Collectible Books
Thank You for your order!! All titles subject to prior sale. We ship in boxes, all carefully packed. PAYMENT:Money order, Paypal. NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax. SHIPPING: USPS 4th Class Bookrate, $3.99 1st book, each additional book $1.00. Priority mail $16.00 1st bk, $2 each additional. International shipping is at cost. Call/fax/e-mail to hold. All dust jackets are covered in protective plastic. Orders processed promptly!!Returns are accepted within two weeks of purchase, and must be returned to us at the buyers expense, in the same condition in which it was received, carefully packed.
About the Seller
About Koster's Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...