Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Revised edition. Wayne State University Press. Detroit. 1980. Quarto. xxii, 498pp. Frontispiece, 475 further illustrations. Original blue cloth, gilt to spine and upper board. Small graze to base of spine. In original dust wrapper, worn to edges, torn to base of spine with loss, in protective wrapper.
The Revised edition of this definitive book of the architecture of Detroit, published twelve years after the original edition with reference to the scale of change affecting the city.
Please note that due to the weight of this volume, we regret that postage overseas will incur a surcharge. Please contact us for details.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The buildings of Detroit. A history
- Ferry, W. Hawkins
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Wayne State University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Architecture, America, Michigan, Detroit
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Americas and Caribbean;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]