Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Dutton, 1934. Dustwrapper shows a completely closed 1" tear to top of front panel. Book shows typical brown offsetting to endsheets. Previous owner's neat bookplate to front pastedown. A tight, clean (and most acceptable) copy of the author's first regularly publishe book. . First Edition. Hard Cover. VG++/VG+.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Man with a Bull-Tongue Plow
- STUART, Jesse
- Book condition
- Used - VG++
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABAA; NYSHOW2006;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]