Bulletin of Science, Technology & Society (Vol. 11, No. 3, 1991): Technology and the Political Life
by Roy, Rustom (ed); Thomas W. Simon, et al
- Near Fine with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University Park, Pennsylvania, USA: STS Press for The National Association for Science, Technology and Society. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1991. First Edition Thus. 1. Soft Cover. Publisher's glossy wraps. 4to. 62 pp. Special issue dealing with Technology and the Political Life. Signed by Prof. Thomas W. Simon in the Table of Contents next to his article "Electronic Inequality." This is an unmarked, unread copy, tight, square and clean; the covers show only the slightest shelf-wear, else as new. NEAR FINE.. Periodical. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Bulletin of Science, Technology & Society (Vol. 11, No. 3, 1991): Technology and the Political Life
- Roy, Rustom (ed); Thomas W. Simon, et al
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus. 1
- STS Press for The National Association for Science, Technology and Society
- Place of Publication
- University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
- Date Published
- Science;, Technology;, Women's Issues, Issues;, Human Rights, Rights;, Civil Rights, Rights;, Mathematics;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science, Medicine & Technology; Philosophy & Social Sciences;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]