THE BURDEN AND THE GLORY
by NEVINS, Allan (editor). [KENNEDY, Jacqueline (Jackie)]
- Some rubbing along spine edges, still a Very Good copy in the original slipcase covered with marbled paper matching the book'
Standard Delivery: 10 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charles Agvent (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BURDEN AND THE GLORY
- NEVINS, Allan (editor). [KENNEDY, Jacqueline (Jackie)]
- Book condition
- Used - Some rubbing along spine edges, still a Very Good copy in the original slipcase covered with marbled paper matching the book'
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Signed; Jacqueline Kennedy; John F. Kennedy; Americana; Biography: Modern Firsts; First Ladies
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Bindings; Presidents; Jackie Kennedy;
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sale. Payment with order; institutions may be billed. Postage additional: $11.00 for the first book, $6.00 each thereafter. Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax. Mastercard, Visa, and American Express accepted. We are also open to reasonable payment terms. A book may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided it is in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.
About the Seller
About Charles Agvent
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]