The Burglar in the Rye (Signed Limited Edition)
by Lawrence Block
- Very good. Limited edition (number 47 of 100 signed copies printed). Hardback. Clean, tight pages. Light creasing to the top and/Very good DJ. Not price clipped. Light creasing to the top and bottom of the spine and a tiny open tear to the top corner of the
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gulliver Fairborn's novel, Nobody's Baby, changed Bernie Rhodenbarr's life. And now pretty Alice Cottrell, Fairborn's one-time paramour, wants the bookselling, book-loving burglar to break into a room in New York's teeth-achingly charming Paddington Hotel and purloin some of the writer's very personal letters before an unscrupulous agent can sell them. Here's an opportunity to use his unique talents in the service of the revered, famously reclusive author. But when Bernie gets there, the agent is dead . . . and Bernie's wanted for murder. (He really hates when that happens!)Perhaps it's karmic payback; Bernie did help himself to a ruby necklace on his way out. (But it was lying there. And he is a burglar.) Now he's in even hotter water. And he'll need to use every trick in the book—maybe going so far as to entice the hermitic Fairborn himself out of seclusion—to bring this increasingly twisted plot to a satisfying denouement.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books-and-records.com, IOBA (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Burglar in the Rye (Signed Limited Edition)
- Lawrence Block
- Book condition
- Used - Very good. Limited edition (number 47 of 100 signed copies printed). Hardback. Clean, tight pages. Light creasing to the top and
- Jacket condition
- Very good DJ. Not price clipped. Light creasing to the top and bottom of the spine and a tiny open tear to the top corner of the
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- No Exit Press
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books;
Terms of Sale
31 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 31 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Books-and-records.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]