Burnout - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Kadow, Jeannine
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jeannine Kadow was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She earned her bachelor's degree in television journalism at the University of Missouri School of Journalism in Columbia Missouri. Jeannine worked as a television news reporter and anchor, then moved on to a high powered career at Warner Brothers in television syndication. She left Warner Brothers to devote her full time to writing, and lives now in New York and the South of France.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Burnout - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Kadow, Jeannine
- 1/4 Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Arson
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]