Burt's Illustrated Guide Of The Connecticut Valley, Containing Descriptions Of Mount Holyoke, Mount Mansfiedl, White Mountains, Lake Memphremagog, Lake Willoughby, Montreal, Quebec, &c.
by Burt, Henry M
- Good+; Half inch tear at top of front hinge, front inner hinge strengthened , part of title at top of map incomplete, a tight at
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Burt's Illustrated Guide Of The Connecticut Valley, Containing Descriptions Of Mount Holyoke, Mount Mansfiedl, White Mountains, Lake Memphremagog, Lake Willoughby, Montreal, Quebec, &c.
- Burt, Henry M
- Book condition
- Used - Good+; Half inch tear at top of front hinge, front inner hinge strengthened , part of title at top of map incomplete, a tight at
- First Edition
- New England Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Connecticut River, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Canada, River, Travel, New England
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]