Bush Doubles Oil Price And Other Stories Fact And Fiction: Signed
by Aaron, Paul
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
U.S.A.: Saura Press, 2004. Book. Fine. PAPERBACK. Signed by Author(s). 1ST. An Outstanding Copy - Signed By The Author On The Title Page. A First Edition, First Printing. Book Is In Fine Condition. Boards Are Clean, Not Bumped. Fore Edges Are Clean. Interior Is Clean And Legible. Not Remaindered. Thanks And Enjoy..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- skylarkerbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Bush Doubles Oil Price And Other Stories Fact And Fiction: Signed
- Aaron, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Saura Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
I accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Checks and Money Orders for sales within the US. For international sales I accept Pay pal, Visa and MasterCard only. I abide by the return policy for Biblio, no hassle, no worries, if you don't like it, return it. If you pay by check there can be a delay of up ten working days for it to clear. There will also be a fee of $50.00 assessed for any returned ISF checks.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
CARSON CITY, Nevada
Ask Seller a Question
We are a virtual book store specilaizing in Signed Modern First editions in Mystery, Thriller, Science Fiction and Fantasy. We carry a limited quanity of Non-fiction and Soft Cover editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]