THE BUTTERFLIES AND COMMON MOTHS OF NEW ZEALAND.
by Gaskin, D.E
- Ownership inscription ffep. G-VG condition in Good only worn dustwrapper (rubbed, spine faded).
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BUTTERFLIES AND COMMON MOTHS OF NEW ZEALAND.
- Gaskin, D.E
- Book condition
- Used - Ownership inscription ffep. G-VG condition in Good only worn dustwrapper (rubbed, spine faded).
- Whitcomb & Tombs. Christchurch 1966 stated 1st edition.
- butterflies moths insects natural history
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]