Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Magill Weinsheimer Co, January 1917. Paper Back. Collectible - Acceptable. Spine rubbed off; covers detached from text. The 'Presented to' block is filled in and dated in 1925. Names in pencil on the copyright page and the rear board. The text and illustrations are still quite clean. Two of the babies illustrated are non-white; rare for an early publication.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dunaway Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BUTTERFLY BABIES: Verses and Pictures
- George O Butler
- Paper Back
- Book condition
- Used - Collectible - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- Magill Weinsheimer Co
- Date published
- January 1917
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs after delivery if an item arrives not as described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
Ask Seller a Question
About Dunaway Books
Dunaway Books is an absolutely necessary stop for the bibliophile on the Grand South Grand strip. Housed within an airy, spacious former gallery, we carry an unparalleled selection of fine used, out of print and rare volumes. Upon stepping into our store, you will find aisle after aisle of scrupulously collected books treating a broad variety of subjects in depth. We keep new small-press titles by local authors or about local subjects, children's books and shelves of CDs for music lovers. There is something here for everyone. Whether you have a few hours or just a few minutes to while away, Dunaway Books is designed to be an intellectually and creatively stimulating place for the scholar, the collector, and the good old-fashioned voracious reader.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]