Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grosset & Dunlap, 1946. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good +/No Jacket. this copy is tight and square with a clean unmarked interior.blue cloth cover with orange design.edgewear to the cover edges.the text is clean of marks
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All sales are returnable if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Heroes Bookshop
Heroes BookShop : A place to browse.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.