Buy & Sell Price Guide to U.S. Currency;: Listings of U.S. Paper Money 1861 to Date
by Gene Hessler
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Dafran House, 1973 Dafran House, New York. 1973. Softcover/Trade Wraps. Stated 4th Edition. Book is tight, square, and unmarked but for former owner name on the title page. Book Condition: Very Good; light wear to edges, tips, and front panel at bottom. No DJ. Pictorial card stock wraps. Wraps are not bent of folded; spine has light creases but is not split; text is secure in binding. 192 pp 24mo. Full of information, prices, and photographs of all US paper money from 1861- $1.00 to $100,000 including error and misprints. A clean very presentable copy.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Walnut Valley Books/Books by White (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Buy & Sell Price Guide to U.S. Currency;: Listings of U.S. Paper Money 1861 to Date
- Gene Hessler
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 4th Edition
- Dafran House
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- U.S. currency, U.S. Paper money, price guide, money, U.S. money, bills, trade notes, bank notes, errors and misprints, U.S. Department of the Treasury, The Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Federal Reserve, Gold Certificates,
- 24mo - over 5 - 5¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or in the unfortunate event, damaged. All books are packed and wrapped with care to avoid shifting during shipment and edge/tip strikes during the mailing process.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
Walnut Valley Books is a small independent home-based business with the bulk of my holdings being of an American military nature covering everything from the Revolutionary War to the current wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I also have holdings of books on the Middle East, the southwestern United States (New Mexico especially, Kansas related titles, Oklahoma related titles, and other regionally specialized books. All of my holdings are hand-selected to be good quality books of interest to the reader, historian, or the collector. In addition to the above, you will also find a wide range of other topics such as Medical, US History, autobiographical, biographical, sports, women's studies, and many other eclectic topics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]