Byron and the Honourable Augusta Leigh (Honorable)
by Chapman, John S
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Haven: Yale Press, 1975 1st ed. 282pp. illus. russet cloth 8vo: Very Good in a near Very Good dj [cover cloth is faded; ink name ffep; else a nice clean, complete & tight copy; dj = small tears near spine tail; else nrVG]
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Auldfarran Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Byron and the Honourable Augusta Leigh (Honorable)
- Chapman, John S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1975 1st ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New Haven: Yale Press
- Place of Publication
- New Haven
- This edition first published
- GEORGE GORDON LORD BYRON BIOGRAPHY SISTER INCEST HISTORICAL MYSTERY ENGLISH LITERATURE POETRY ENGLAND BRITISH
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Auldfarran Books, IOBA
We accept all the usual credit cards via the Biblio site and will hold books for customers' checks or money orders in U.S. funds. Shipping via 4th class mail in the USA is usually only $4.89, depending on the weight of the package. Fast priority mail (often 2-3 days) is at least $15 depending on weight. Any other service, including all international shipments and invoiced library purchase orders, is priced at packing & postage cost. We will invoice libraries providing purchase orders. We must charge Georgia residents 8 percent state sales tax on all subtotals (including shipping). Customer satisfaction with their books is always guaranteed. Returns are accepted with advance notification. For overseas customers we ship only via the Biblio Export program which requires surface mail to the American export center. Books will be shipped via air from there. Do not request expedited shipping for this program.
About the Seller
About Auldfarran Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.