Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge: Poetical Histories, 1998. First edition. Paperback. Near Fine. Loose sheets laid into printed and illustrated covers. Published as Poetical Histories No. 45 in a slender edition of only 200 copies. Internally fine. The very top of the front cover is faintly folded. INSCRIBED by Notley on the limitation page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Byzantine Parables (Inscribed)
- Notley, Alice
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Poetical Histories
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Poetry, Inscribed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry Books; New York School Poetry;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]