C-S, THE MASTER CRAFTSMAN
by (DOVES PRESS - LEAF BOOK). (ADAGIO PRESS). STROUSE, NORMAN H. and JOHN DREYFUS
- See description
Standard Delivery: 2 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- C-S, THE MASTER CRAFTSMAN
- (DOVES PRESS - LEAF BOOK). (ADAGIO PRESS). STROUSE, NORMAN H. and JOHN DREYFUS
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- COPY "G" OF 12 COPIES WITH TWO ORIGINAL LEAVES PRINTED ON VELLUM
- [Printed by Leonard F. Bahr at] The Adagio Press
- Place of Publication
- Harper Woods, Michigan
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Does the default shipping charge seem high? If so, please contact us by email at email@example.com for a shipping charge tailored to your order and location. You may also call us at (800) 962-6666 in the US or (503) 472-0476 outside the US, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm US Pacific time or leave us a message.
- For all orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us for shipping charges before completing your order.
- If you complete your order before you receive a shipping quote, we will need to contact you to get additional funding to cover the cost of shipping before we can ship your items.
- Except in the cases of items priced at $100 or less (for which we charge a small handling fee), we wish only to pass along actual carrier charges to our customers. The constraints of this website force us to assume that each purchase is both heavier and further away than average, so we would be pleased to adjust the charges to reflect actual weights and locations.
About the Seller
About Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]