Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cabala
- Wilder, Thornton Niven
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with no Dust Jacket
- First Edition: First Printing
- Albert & Charles Boni
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
We Provide Low Cost Shipping For First Book, then FREE SHIPPING For Additional Books in the Same Order, Within The US (by US Post Office Media Mail). US Priority Mail is also available. We ship books all over the world by Airmail; email us for exact cost for chosen books if desired.
Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover are all accepted. Please make checks (US Funds only) payable to Keener Books. Wisconsin residents must add 5.1% sales tax.
Any questions, please contact me at KeenerBooks@wi.rr.com or visit us at our bookstore www.KeenerBooks.com. Prices are quoted in $US but PayPal can accept other currency payments. All items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, and are done via traceable USPS means.
If looking for a particular subject or book, let me know by email. Books are returnable in same condition for any reason, within 10 days of receipt with email notification. If due to our error in description, return postage cost will also be paid.
About the Seller
About KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]