Cactus Center. Poems of an Arizona Town.
by Chapman, Arthur
- near fine
- Near Fine/G-
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Cactus Center. Poems of an Arizona Town.
- Chapman, Arthur
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Houghton Mifflin
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Lippincott Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]