Cadillac for 1949: the world’s most distinguished motor car. The standard of the World. [Dealer’s showroom brochure].
by [AUTOMOBILE -- CADILLAC]
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zephyr Used & Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cadillac for 1949: the world’s most distinguished motor car. The standard of the World. [Dealer’s showroom brochure].
- [AUTOMOBILE -- CADILLAC]
- Book condition
- Cadillac Motor Car Division of General Motors,
- Place of Publication
- [Detroit, MI
- Date published
- Sept., 1948].
- Automobile, Cadillac, Cadillacs, General Motors, Automobiles, Fisher Coach Building, Limousines, Transportation, Advertising, Cadillac OHV, Series 60, Series 61, Series 62, Series 75, Catalogues, Catalogue, Catalogs, Catalog
Terms of Sale
Zephyr Used & Rare Books
All books are as described. All books can only be returned if not as described within 7 days and receive refund of original price, if the purchaser has TELEPHONED to (360) 695-7767 (email notification WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED) and checked first, and if the book has been returned in condition shipped out (no exceptions). Misdescribed book returns shall receive full refunds and shipping Thank you. Zephyr Used & Rare Books, Kol Shaver, P.O. Box 55, Vancouver, WA 98666, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seller
About Zephyr Used & Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]