Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Robert hale, 1953. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good. First edition hardback in Very Good condition. Black cloth boards, bumped, minor surface marks, spine slightly rolled, 207 pages, tear to half title page without loss, neat inscription and bookseller stamp to fep, scattered very minor use marks and foxing, binding tight. No jacket. Price includes standard airmail postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cage
- Sydney Horler
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Robert hale
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]