Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Calamity Town is a novel that was published in 1942 by Ellery Queen. It is a mystery novel primarily set in the fictitious town of Wrightsville, USA.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...[more]