CALENDAR OF THE IRA ALLEN PAPERS IN THE WILBUR LIBRARY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
by Evans, Luther H. Director
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- CALENDAR OF THE IRA ALLEN PAPERS IN THE WILBUR LIBRARY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
- Evans, Luther H. Director
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- The Historical Record Survey
- Place of Publication
- Montpelier, Vt.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Vermont; New England;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.