Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
El Paso, TX: El Paso Electric Company, 1981. Limited Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine. Brown cloth boards with gilt titling & emblem to front, boards square, clean & bright, text unmarked, binding is tight, Near Fine condition. Copy No. 70 of edition limited to 500 copies. Reprint of 1947 publication. Pictures and copy created by El Paso artist Tom Lea, book design by Carl Hertzog. The 12 travelers depicted include Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca (1536), Fray Agustin Rodriguez (1581), Antonio de Espejo (1582), Zebulon Pike (1807), Big Foot Wallace (1850), and others.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Calendar of Twelve Travelers Through the Pass of the North
- Lea, Tom
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- El Paso Electric Company
- Place of Publication
- El Paso, TX
- Date published
- history southwest texas travel americana art
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Happy Booksellers
Online book sales specializing in collectible, out-of-print, hard-to-find & unusual items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.