Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Diego, C.A., U.S.A.: The West Coast Publishing Co., 1906. Book. Good. Hardcover. 351 pages, 4to. No DJ. Illustrated by W.J. Fenn from studies in the field. Press of the Southern California Printing Company, Los Angeles, Cal. Green cloth boards with gold-embossed titles along spine and front cover. Shelfwear: light scuffing along edges and covers, moderate water damage along top edge and outer edge of front cover. Volume comes from a smoker's library and retains a smokey odor. Tightly bound with clean and crisp pages. No marks. Volume is in Good condition..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- California Mammals
- Stephens, Frank; Fenn, W.J. (illustrator)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- The West Coast Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- San Diego, C.A., U.S.A.
- Date published
- CALIFORNIA MAMMALS WESTERN AMERICANA NATURE
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]