The California Missions: A Pictorial History
by Krell, Dorothy (Edited by)
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Menlo Park, CA: Lane Publishing; Sunset Magazine, 1979. 321 pages, illustrations (black and white, and colour), maps, plans, portraits; 29 cm. Chief photographer, John S. Weir; cover photo., Philip Spencer; watercolor paintings, France Carpentier. Firm binding, creased spine. No ownership markings. Edges & endpapers lightly soiled. Stated First Printing. Profusely illustrated. Spanish mission buildings in California. CONTENTS: Last Outposts of Empire; The Missions Get Under Way; The Meaning of the missions; Decay and Rebirth; San Diego de Alcala; San Carlos Borromeo de Carmelo; San Antonio de Padua; San Gabriel Arcangel; San Luis Obispo de Tolosa; San Francisco de Asis; San Juan Capistrano; Santa Clara de Asis; San Buenaventura.. 1st. Paperback. Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- LEFT COAST BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The California Missions: A Pictorial History
- Krell, Dorothy (Edited by)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Lane Publishing; Sunset Magazine
- Place of Publication
- Menlo Park, CA
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
- American / 2. Colonial, c. 1600-1775; X: Californiana; Architecture / Religious Buildings;
Terms of Sale
LEFT COAST BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2016
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About LEFT COAST BOOKS
Established in Santa Barbara, California, in 2004, Left Coast Books specializes in ART BOOKS, offering thousands of titles on painting, sculpture, graphic arts, architecture, design, photography, film, video, and performance art. We also sell classics, literature, history, and a broad variety of useful academic books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.