The Calligrapher's Handbook
by Webster, Patricia (senior edito)
- near fine
- Near Fine/VG+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada: Quill Publishing Limited, 1985 Book is tight and clean. Full instructional on the art of calligraphy. Grey boards with very little shelfwear. DJ is very clean and has very little bump at top edge, otherwise unmarked.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Calligrapher's Handbook
- Webster, Patricia (senior edito)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Quill Publishing Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Calligraphy Alphabets Materials Lay Outs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.