The Cambrian Popular Antiquities ; or, an Account of Some Traditions, Customs, and Superstitions, of Wales with Observations as to Their Origin & c.
by Roberts, Peter
- See description
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Cambrian Popular Antiquities ; or, an Account of Some Traditions, Customs, and Superstitions, of Wales with Observations as to Their Origin & c.
- Roberts, Peter
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- For E. Williams
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Color Plate Wales Superstitions Customs Traditions
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...