The Cambridge Companion To Abelard
by Brower, Jeffrey E. And Guilfoy, Kevin ( Editors)
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge: Cambridge Uiversity Press, 2004 A Nice Tight Clean Book,, No Edition Noted. No Marks Or Inscriptions. Black Cloth Covered Boards With Red Panel And Gilt Title. Spine Has The Same Red And Gilt Title Panel. No Apparent Shelf Or Reading Wear. In Axcelent Condition. No Dj.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Cambridge Companion To Abelard
- Brower, Jeffrey E. And Guilfoy, Kevin ( Editors)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- Cambridge Uiversity Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Abelard Cambridge Companion Philosophy
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]