Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Boy Scouts Association. Hardcover. Very Good. Undated, likely 1950s, Hardback in Very Good condition. Blue cloth boards, lightly bumped, edges sunned, stain to rear cover otherwise surfaces clean, 11 pages plus appendices, minor use wear and marks, binding firm with the slightest roll. No jacket. Free standard airmail, but sales going to or through the US will be sent by registered post with tracking for a further 7 euro charge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Camp Fire Leader's Book
- Rex Hazelwood; John Thurman
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- The Boy Scouts Association
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]