CAN REGULATORY AGENCIES PROTECT CONSUMERS?
by Cohen, Manuel F.; George J. Stigler
- Near fine condition/Very good condition (DJ)
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CAN REGULATORY AGENCIES PROTECT CONSUMERS?
- Cohen, Manuel F.; George J. Stigler
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine condition
- Jacket condition
- Very good condition (DJ)
- First Edition
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D. C.
- Date published
- Octavo (8vo)
Terms of Sale
Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
For most items, media mail shipping will cost $3.95 and Priority $7.95, and insurance is available for an additional cost. Books guaranteed to be as described; condition guaranteed if sent insured. Authenticity guaranteed on autograph and manuscript material. All items returnable within 10 days; notification of return is required; a small restocking fee may apply if return is due to customer error. Shipping rates are for normal octavo (8vo) titles; heavy, oversize (folio and quarto 4to), multi-volumes sets and special services such as insurance are extra.
About the Seller
About Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]