Canada : Symbols of Sovereignty : An Investigation of the Arms and Seals Borne and Used from the Earliest Times to the Present in Connection with Public Authority in and over Canada, along with Consideration of Some Connected Flags
by Swan, Conrad
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1977. Very Good + in hardcover with Very Good dustjacket. 26 by 19 cm. 272 pages. Navy cover with gilt decoration on front and lettering on spine. Contains black and white illustrations from photographs. Light wear to edges of dustjacket and a few spots of color loss on dustjacket. Bright, clean. . ISBN: 0802053467. CANADA FLAGS HERALDRY SEALS NUMISMATICS, Non-fiction.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Laird Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Canada : Symbols of Sovereignty : An Investigation of the Arms and Seals Borne and Used from the Earliest Times to the Present in Connection with Public Authority in and over Canada, along with Consideration of Some Connected Flags
- Swan, Conrad
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Toronto Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A full refund is available on items returned within 30 days. All prices listed are in USD.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Laird Books
Laird Books offers a wide selection range in books. Specialities include Canadian books and out-of-print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]