Canada's Economic Apartheid. The Socialized Exclusion of Racialized Groups in the New Century.
by Galabuzi, Grace-Edward
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Canada' Scholar Press, 2006 A very tight clean book, no marks or inscriptions. Glossy photograpic covers showing very little shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Canada's Economic Apartheid. The Socialized Exclusion of Racialized Groups in the New Century.
- Galabuzi, Grace-Edward
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Canada' Scholar Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Race Discrimination Economic Marginality Employment Segregation
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.