Is the Canadian Economy Closing Down?
by Caloren, Fred. Chossudovsky, Michel. Gingrich, Paul
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Montreal: Black Rose Books, 1978 A nice clean tight book, no marks or inscriptions. Coloured card covers with shelfwear rubbing and a minor amount of chipping to edges otherwise in great condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Is the Canadian Economy Closing Down?
- Caloren, Fred. Chossudovsky, Michel. Gingrich, Paul
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Black Rose Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Economic Conditions Addresses Essays Lectures Canada
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.