CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY: Motive Power - Rolling Stock - Capsule History
by Dorin, Patrick C
Cadyville, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY: Motive Power - Rolling Stock - Capsule History
- Dorin, Patrick C
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Seattle, WA: Superior Publishing Company / Saanichton, BC: Hancock House Publishers, (1974).
- Date published
- TRANSPORTATION; RAILROADS; RAILWAYS; LOCOMOTIVES; TRAINS; CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY; FREIGHT TRAINS; PASSENGER TRAINS; PATRICK C. DORIN; ILLUSTRATIONS; FIRST EDITION; 1ST EDITION.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]