Canadian Pacific Railway: Motive Power-Rolling Stock - Capsule History
by DORIN, Patrick C
- See description
Standard Delivery: 3 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Canadian Pacific Railway: Motive Power-Rolling Stock - Capsule History
- DORIN, Patrick C
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Superior Publishing Company / Hancock House Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Seattle, WA / Saanichton, British Columbia, Canada
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Books are subject to prior sale. We accept all major credit card and Paypal (ID is email@example.com). Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent. Illinois residents please add 7% sales tax.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets may require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]