CANADIANS ON RADAR IN SOUTH EAST ASIA 1941-1945 : the saga of the seven hundred and twenty-three RCAF radar mechanics who served with the RAF in South East Asia during WWII
by Hamilton, Angus
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Harry E Bagley Books Ltd (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- CANADIANS ON RADAR IN SOUTH EAST ASIA 1941-1945 : the saga of the seven hundred and twenty-three RCAF radar mechanics who served with the RAF in South East Asia during WWII
- Hamilton, Angus
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- ACH Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Fredericton, N.B.
- Date Published
- WORLD WAR, 1939-1945 -- PERSONAL NARRATIVES, CANADIAN.,WORLD CAMPAIGNS SOUTHEAST ASIA., CANADA. ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FORCE BIOGRAPHY., GREAT BRITAIN. RADAR MILITARY APPLICATIONS HISTORY., MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR FORCE.,GREAT FORCE., CAMPAIGNS.,RADAR REPAIR.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Harry E Bagley Books Ltd
Returnable upon receipt with prior notification. If paying by check, please allow two weeks for clearance.
About the Seller
About Harry E Bagley Books Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year